Sunday, July 19, 2009

Anarchy is not the answer!

Once again, someone more eloquent than I has said what I'm trying to say better.

Dale Everett, author of the web comic "anarchy in your head" wrote an excellent article on this, linked here, and I encourage everyone to read it!

Also, check him here, where like me he talks about building better humans instead of better empires.

On to other things.

I've moved, and FINALLY have high speed internet access again, so I'm going to try to be a lot more regular on the blog. In fact, I'm now intending to put up a post every other Thursday, starting next week. Why Thursday? Well, why not? Ok, it's not that arbitrary. I'm usually off on Thursday. I'll post more often if the urge strikes.

Further, as soon as I get my basement "hideaway" properly set up, I'll be doing videos again. Hopefully better production, as I've learned a lot of stuff that I didn't know before AND have a dedicated space. I'll probably be posting most of the new ones to filmrookie instead of Youtube, since I don't intend to stay inside the ten minute time limit, nor do I really care for the direction Youtube is taking. I'll probably do the random vlog over there, and trailers to the stuff I put real work in to.

Well, enough babbling for today. L8R!

-Kevin

No comments: